We know, that you as a well-informed consumer and is reviewing the following information before purchasing. Additionally, we are aware that this information may differ from other comparison websites; this is because the experience that is being curated for you is one of a kind and therefore requires a different level of responsibility from the consumer.
We are pleased to inform that it’s not for Loanstreet to decide on any refunds of insurance premiums, but for the insurance company that has issued the policy that payment has been made for. Allow up to 60 days for refunds to be processed by any insurance company
Policy premiums can be refunded only provided the following situations exist concurrently.
- Premiums are current
- A cancellation request has been received in writing by the respective insurer and Loanstreet
- The insurer issuing the policy agrees to provide a refund
- Our comparison service is free for you to use. When you buy a Product through Loanstreet, we receive a fee and/or commission from the provider.
- Except for certain travel insurance products or services, Loanstreet is intended for use only by customers who are located in Malaysia. We make no warranty or representation that any Product and/or any service we provide is available or otherwise appropriate for use outside of Malaysia. If you choose to use Loanstreet from locations outside Malaysia, you do so at your sole risk and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- Except for certain motorcycle insurance products for young drivers, purchasing from Loanstreet may only be made by over-18s.
- It's your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide when using Loanstreet is accurate and complete. If it isn't, a Product that you obtain via Loanstreet may not be valid and you may be subject to additional premiums or charges.
- It's also your sole responsibility to ensure that the product matches your requirements.
- You may apply for an insurance product through Loanstreet. You will need to provide details of the type of insurance you require together with details of the persons who will be covered and the start date of the policy. You will then be directed to a payment section of Loanstreet where you can then purchase for the insurance product you have chosen. When you buy the insurance through Loanstreet, we are acting on behalf of the insurance providers as their agents. We will receive payment of your premium from you as agent for the relevant insurer.
- Any claims money or refund of premium we receive from the insurer in respect of your insurance is also received by us as agent of the insurer. Any contract entered into for any insurance product will be between you and the insurance provider. By providing you with a quote we are not making an offer on behalf of the insurance provider to contract with you on those terms. Instead, by submitting your details, you are making an offer to purchase the relevant insurance product from the insurance provider on the terms set out. The contract will be concluded once your offer has been accepted. You will receive confirmation when your offer has been accepted.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our refund policy, please contact us at
Loanstreet Sdn Bhd
52-2, Jalan Awan Hijau,
Taman Oversea Union,
582000, Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: +603 7451 5285