1. Urbanites will LOVE the chic layouts offered.First, let’s talk about what Edelweiss SOFO & Serviced Residences can bring to the table. To those who are looking to buy a unit for their own-stay or an investment (untung lah), the development has 630 units of serviced apartments with built-up sizes from 556sf to 1,111sf.
You’ll have the option to choose from 1 to 3 bedrooms and bathrooms with chic and contemporary layouts. They are suitable for young executives, young married couples with one or two children and even retirees who are looking for a practical space that’s well-connected. Also, depending on the layout, most units come with a balcony.
That's not all. The highlight of the serviced apartments is that the largest units offer a dual-key concept. And because of the extremely flexible and versatile nature of the said concept, it can offer you (the homeowners) the freedom to use it in the way that best fits your purposes.
Security-wise, you can expect a multi-tiered security system that comes with access card, CCTV surveillance and guards. Not to mention, it also has a smart-home system (very canggih wan). And of course, the place also provides facilities with a resort-like vibe. Located on level 10, there is a swimming pool, yoga deck, jacuzzi, gym and open space for children's activities, just to name a few, for the residents (you) to unwind after a long day at work or over the weekend.
2. There are also spaces for entrepreneurs and small businesses.If you’re looking for an office space that’s located within an established commercial and residential area, Tropicana Gardens is relevant for entrepreneurs and small businesses to settle in.
Just so you know, Edelweiss SOFO & Serviced Residences also provides 397 SOFO units which are located on the North and South wing of the said building. The built-ups range from 452sf to 858sf and all units come with a washroom.
Other than that, tenants will have the flexibility to arrange their SOFO’s interior according to their needs and interest, thanks to the open-plan concept. Also, when it comes to security measures, the same multi-tiered security system will be applied. And if you’re thinking about the residents will kacau and whatnot, don’t worry because the entrance to the SOFO and the Serviced Residence is exclusive and separate.
Having said that, take note that you will not be able to access facilities that will be enjoyed by the residents, but don’t forget that Tropicana Gardens has its own commercial element like the mall (yasss).
3. Yes, honey boo boo. There’s a shopping mall!It doesn’t matter what Malaysia’s current economic climate is, you can still find most urban Malaysians chilling at the mall - it’s no surprise.
We believe that the residents/tenants of Edelweiss SOFO & Serviced Residences will surely be happy to know that they can fulfil their modern lifestyle needs effortlessly. Also, the shopping mall (which is already open) can be accessed easily via the designated pedestrian walkway.
Residents/tenants can catch a movie at MBO Cinema at their convenience, shop for groceries at Village Grocers, get your hair done at the salon and more! Interestingly, part of the mall will be open-air with a canopy overhead (alfresco like that, you know).
On top of that, this section will house some restaurants and bars which make it great for gatherings with le friends or even clients. So if you need anything urgent or just to socialise but too lazy drive around, with the hassle of finding parking, just head over to the Tropicana Gardens Mall.
4. It’s situated in an ever-lively location with a myriad of amenities.As shared before, Edelweiss SOFO & Serviced Residences is situated within Tropicana Gardens’ development which is located strategically in the bustling and well-established area of Tropicana Indah, near Kota Damansara - also known as a residential resort-like address whilst being a vibrant commercial hotspot.
What makes the place awesome is the fact that convenience and amenities are never out of reach. This includes eateries, gyms, clinics, retails, hypermarkets, petrol stations medical centre along with other commercial establishments. Residents/tenants of Edelweiss SOFO & Serviced Residences can get most of their necessities without having to go for a long drive. Additionally, the place is also close to popular hotspots like 1 Utama, The Curve and IKEA for retail therapy.
For the families with kids, there are public and international schools as well as a tertiary institution available within the vicinity. So no need to pening-pening about that k. Besides that, if you love the ‘atas’ kind of sport, there are also a few major golfing places, such as the Seri Selangor Golf Club, Bandar Utama Golf Course, and Tropicana Golf and Country Resort. Meanwhile, for nature lovers, you can go for an easy hike or two at Kota Damansara Community Forest Reserve (KDCFR).
5. You’ll enjoy better accessibility and connectivity.Tropicana Gardens is easily accessible via major highways which allow residents/tenants direct access to the development such as the New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), Damansara-Puchong Expressway (LDP), SPRINT Expressway, and Penchala Link. With these roads, you can easily access Sungai Buloh, Petaling Jaya and Subang Jaya.
If you’re thinking about the mafan traffic, you should stop that right now! No one needs that kind of negativity, alright. You don’t have to worry about it as there are widened access road and an underground tunnel that leads you to Sunway Giza and Sunway Nexis, including directly to the rest of Persiaran Surian without any traffic lights.
And, do you know what will make your everyday commuting even better? The development is directly linked to the Surian MRT station which cut the hassle of having to be stuck in traffic.
So, faster faster book an Edelweiss SOFO & Serviced Residences’ unit at Tropicana Gardens before it’s too late!We’ve said it before and we’re going to mention it again - Edelweiss SOFO & Serviced Residences is the final phase of Tropicana Gardens and the final project from Tropicana Corporation within this mixed development. So act fast before you suffer from FOMO.
With a strategic location, the abundance of amenities, splendid accessibility and connectivity via MRT, the development is suitable for both investors who are looking for capital gain and homebuyers who want to balance work and play. In short, Edelweiss SOFO and Serviced Residences is truly where business and lifestyle converge.
The indicative price for SOFO is from RM427K, while the Serviced Residences is from RM580K.
For further information on Edelweiss SOFO & Serviced Residences at Tropicana Gardens or to enjoy the EARLY BIRD PRIVILEGES, visit Tropicana Gardens’ website or call +60166999135.
p.s. Before you get too excited, please check your home loan eligibility first k. Later bank rejects your loan application, sakit hati pulak.